Sunday, October 23, 2011

Almost a week!

Wow can't believe its been almost a week since I've posted! I've been major slack on this. Going on a 3rd shift (night shift) schedule makes the days go by a lot faster. What did I do all week?

Damn, not too much till the weekend. My camcorder is broken so I'm going to try to get the parts I need to get it exchanged this week *fingers corssed*

Friday- got my hair cut (nothing major just fixing a mess up from before) and colored my hair. Went from red to strawberry blonde
Before



After
Saturday- Ran all over the place to get ready for a party. Went to Wal-Mart 3 times! >< Took the lil one to a Halloween thing in town to get candy. LOVED seeing all the lil ones dressed up and playing. They had music going and doing different line dacnes, got her to do the Cupid Shuffle with me. When we got home from the event I realized we didn't have to address for the party and never got it so hubby and I went out to a local bar owned by our friends. That place is AWESOME!! Best BBQ I've had and pretty good prices. No idea where you can get a Tequila Sunrise for $3. Over all it was a $36 trip and get got.... 1 beer, 1 10oz draft, 2 hot dogs, bbq sandwich, turkey sandwhich, green tini, chocoalte tini, white russian, tequila sunrise, 3 cokes and I think that was it.... not too sure. Still a good deal and loved seeing our friends. Got home at 1am. Over all the night went from me not too happy about missing the party to what party.


Today- Pretty relaxed. Slept till like 1pm, had to be woken up. Watching kiddie shows with the lil one. Might take her to the zoo later to get more candy.


Next weekend is going to be CRAZY!!! Friday we're going to a Rocky Horror Picture Show Show and Saturday is my swingers club party! I'm not excited one bit.....

xoxox always,
Sherri

1 comment: